The HH125c high head pump is usually mounted on a trailer and features the standard PowerPrime Clean Prime Venturi priming system which allows it to run continuously, unattended and even run dry.
Features of the HH125c pump include:
- Suction lift to 28 feet
- Continuous self-priming
- Runs dry unattended
- 12-volt auto start electric control panel
- Flex coupled to diesel engine
- 24-hour capacity fuel tank
- Compressor fitted to operate air-injector priming system
- ASTM A48 Class 30 gray iron volute
- Enclosed 2 vane non-clog impeller and replaceable wear rings
- Maximum Flow 1,525 GPM (96 liters/sec)
- Maximum Head 355 feet (108 meters head)
- Pump Size 6” x 4” (152mm x 102mm)
- Maximum Solids Handling 3 inches (76mm)
- Dry weight 5,440 lbs.
- Footprint: Trailer mounted model 135” x 62”
- Fuel tank 190 gallon (719 liters)
- Fuel consumption 6.7 gph @ 2,100 RPM (25 liters/hour)
Download a spec/cut sheet for the HH125c high head pump.